I was tagged by my4sweetums.
You already know so much about me from the other tags, but it’s been a while so I thought I’d participate.
5 random facts about myself:
- All three of my children were delivered by midwives and the last two by the same midwife. I never even saw an OB/GYN for any of my pregnancies.
- I wore glasses for a few years when I was younger, then I didn’t need them anymore. Now that age has set in, I can’t read a thing without my drug store glasses.
- I never was big on make up and didn’t wear it until a few years ago. Now I wear it for church on Sunday (occasionally) and for special occasions.
- I hate to be late, but with children it seems inevitable.
- When we built our first home over 20 years ago, I was the ‘contractor’, even though I had never done it before.
5 weird things about myself:
I don’t know if these will count as weird but some may think so.
- I don’t like ketchup, mustard or hotdogs.
- I never had problems with pimples. Never had any until I had children. My children have not been so lucky.
- I am prone to spontaneous singing and dancing. Drives my kids crazy.
- I tend to strike up conversations with just about anyone, anywhere.
- I drive my husband crazy when I answer the questions from quiz shows before they finish asking them.
5 things on my desk
What isn’t on my desk?
- pens and pencils
- a container of pretzels
- pictures of the family
- a mess
5 of your best friends:
- My husband
- My children
I’m suppose to tag 5 people, but don’t feel obligated.