I had fallen behind on my Homeschool Memoir’s Assignments so I thought I’d try to catch up on them this week.
From December 24:
This week I want to set our minds on setting some goals for next year, whether personal, for the whole family, or for school.
I set goals on a regular basis, not just for the new year. Not in any special order or priority, this is my list of some my long term goals for 2009
1. Learn more computer skills.
2. Improve my household schedule in order to be more efficient with my time.
3. Complete the various unfinished projects from 2008.
4. Spend more regular one on one time with my various family members.
5. Play my guitar more often.
6. Memorize more Scripture passages.
7. Learn to be a better homemaker when it comes to cooking and gardening.
8. Get my pictures into photo albums and arrange the digital photos into Photo DVDs.
9. Learn about the different things my digital cameras can do.
10. Walk closer to God and follow His lead.