We have been keeping ourselves active with all kinds of projects this summer so I’ve been kind of "blogged" down for time in writing posts. I’ve seen this tag around and thought it made for a good post. If you do this tag let me know. I’d love to read your answers.
1. Who is your man? Billy
2. How long have you been together? Been together 25+ years, married 24 in October.
3. How long dated? About a year and an half.
4. How old is your man? 4 years older than I am and you’ll have to figure out how old I am. LOL
5. Who eats more? It’s a tie
6. Who said "I love you" first? I wanted to, but he did.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? me
9. Who is smarter? We both have our strong subjects.
10. Whose temper is worse? We both have our moments.
11. Who does the laundry? I almost always do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He usually does.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills? He earns the money, I spend it.
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely me.
16. Who mows the lawn? We both do, although he prefers to do it.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do.
18. Who drives when you are together? It depends. He usually does mostly because he picks on my driving. You know how professional drivers can be.
19. Who pays when you go out? I do, but again that’s because he earns the money and I spend it . LOL
20. Who is most stubborn? I think it’s a toss up.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Wrong? Who’s ever wrong? Lol No, seriously, neither one of us has a problem with admitting when we are wrong.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, because they live close by.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out. It was funny, because his room mate at the time wanted to ask me out but couldn’t get up the nerve. So my husband asked him if he could ask me out. I’m so glad he did. I wasn’t interested in his roommate.
25. Who proposed? He did after asking my parents first.
26. Who is more sensitive? That would have to be me for sure.
27. Who has more friends? Hard to say. We have a lot of acquaintances but few people we call friends.
28. Who has more siblings? That’s kind of sad. He had a brother and 3 sisters, but his brother died from SIDS at 2 when my husband was about 12, and one of his sisters died a few years ago at 40 from cancer. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? My husband is the head of our house, but he respects and values my opinions and we often compromise, though he has the final say.
30. How did you meet? A mutual friend introduced us. I wrote about our meeting back in October if you want more detail.