2girlsand2boys at the Butterfly School nabbed me for this one.
You must answer the questions accurately, and no whimping out! You must tag 5 other people.
1. What is your favorite bible verse? There are so many verses that I keep close to my heart, but the one that gives me the most encouragement is Isaiah 40:31 They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up on wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
2. What season of the year is your favorite? Why? My favorite season of the year is autumn. The temperatures are cool but not cold and I love how the world seems to be painted with the leaves changing colors.
3. Do you think home schooling will continue to grow? I believe that home schooling will continue to grow as more parents realize that they are not forced to accept anything less than the best. As people grow more and more dissatisfied with the educations their children are receiving, I think they will take back control of their children’s lives and step out in faith.
4. List 4 people that have most influenced your life. There have been many people who influenced my life, but none as much as my Mom and Dad. My 6th grade science teacher, Mr. Stergious, directed me to step out of my comfort zone and taught me to not settle for anything less than my best. My husband changed my life and gives me confidence that I can do whatever I set my mind to.
5. What is your favorite non-biblical quote? Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.
6. Silk, satin, or cotton? Not sure the relevance, but I guess cotton.
7. If you like chocolate, what is your favorite? Not much of a chocolate eater, but I do like white chocolate.
8. If you could sit at dinner with 5 people, who would they be? Most definitely Jesus. (Got a lot of questions I would love to know the answer to) The others would probably be people who have gone on to be with Him before me, my best friends Brenda and Teresa, my Memere and my husband’s grandmother, Nanie.
9. What is your favorite author? There are so many, but I think I can safely say that I have always enjoyed Charles Dickens.
10. Who will you tag? I have no idea. Who ever reads this all the way through, consider yourself tagged.