Can you believe it? I’ve been tagged for the fourth time. My3ThreeSons at Boys’R’Us has turned the tables on me. I hate to not play, but I hope this will be the last time I will be ‘it’. I’m running out of random facts to write about.
We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
1. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight
things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I was born in Zaragoza, Spain. My father was serving there in the Air Force at the time.
- I have been married for 23 years.
- I’m not a big fan of sports, but I played volleyball, basketball and softball in high school, mostly because I went to a small school and they needed the players.
- Neither am I athletic, (I hate exercise and running) yet when I was teaching I was responsible for P.E. When I was in school, every year we had to take the Presidential Physical Fitness test. I was never able to earn it. But when I began teaching P.E., I finally earned it along with my students.
- Although I was never a cheerleader, I coached my daughter’s cheerleading squad for 3 years.
- I rarely watch sports on T.V., but I do have 2 favorite teams. (Dare I say) I am a Red Sox fan and I root for the Patriots.
- I am very soft hearted. Those Hallmark commercials always get me.
- I love my country. I believe that there are more good people than bad living here even though the media tends to show the worse. It’s no wonder that so many other countries don’t like us. They hardly ever get to see the everyday person doing everyday things just like them.
Now that I have presented you with yet another 8, I am going to be a party pooper and step out of this game. If you have stumbled onto my blog, consider yourself tagged.